With service that is efficient and unobtrusive, Bertha’s staff are trained to serve large groups of guests. There is a designated bus drop off area outside the Quayside Centre and parking for minibuses outside the restaurant. Parking for coaches is available at Cole Point, which is just a minute’s walk away, thus ensuring quick turn-around times. Please contact the restaurant directly for any assistance with our various tour group menu options. Booking is essential
- Trading Hours: Open seven days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Breakfast: 07h00 – 11h30
- Lunch: 11h30 onwards
- For groups who have time constraints – choosing the wine & water when booking makes a huge difference
- Seating capacity: Inside – 200 guests Outside – 160 guests
- Menu Variations: Please feel free to discuss alternative client preferences.
- Tour Guide Policy: We offer guides and drivers a complimentary selection of a main course and a choice of starter or dessert chosen from our driver/guide menu as well as a soft drink and tea/coffee. Should drivers/guides prefer not to sit with their groups, we have a separate seating area for them.
- Coach and Bus Parking: There are designated parking bays for Busses and Minibuses’ in Jubilee Square (outside the Quayside Centre) as well as in the main road.
- Conditions of Payment: All accounts will be payable on presentation unless credit facility has been approved.
- Please Note: Black Marlin (Millers Point) also offers a range of set menu’s, which gives the added advantage of being able to split large groups between the two restaurants. A wide selection of African Curios as well as African Art and Craft shops upstairs from Bertha’s.
- Booking and Address Details: Confirmation of number of guests and special dietary requirements, need to be communicated via e-mail at least 48 hours before arrival